Welcome UNIS Faculty and Staff
Steps away from UNIS, Waterside has long been called home for members of the UNIS community – a home that is literally an elevator ride and a quick walk to the UNIS campus.
In addition, Waterside is home to residents from over 62 countries – including those from 40 Missions and UN staff members and their families. We are one of New York City’s most international communities.
Fully understanding the challenges of the international renter in New York City, we offer:
- Special pricing pursuant to an arrangement between Waterside & UNIS
- No credit check
- No social security number needed for internationals
- No security deposit
Waterside amenities include:
- 24 hour doormen
- Round the clock security staff
- Bike rooms and Storage closets
- Onsite full service grocery store
- Lewis Davis Pavilion – a resident lounge and event space*
- Shuttle Bus to Grand Central Station and Union Square*
- Luxury day spa*
- Multiple playgrounds*
- Swim and Health Club* – NOTE: A Full Schedule of Virtual Classes Is Being Offered to Waterside Residents
*Temporarily suspended due to COVID-19
With a park-like plaza overlooking the East River, Waterside is a tranquil enclave where residents from all over the world can meet and build community.