Waterside Apartments in Zip Code 10010
Waterside Plaza is a luxury rental complex found in the Midtown East neighborhood of Manhattan, variously known as Kips Bay or Murray Hill, and also defined by the zip code 10010.
10010 is a dynamic area that extends from the FDR Drive over to Sixth Avenue, and from 23rd Street to 34th Street, and includes Madison Square Park, Bellevue, and NYU Medical Center. Many residents of 10010 work in the medical, financial, advertising businesses that abound on First and Second Avenues and Park Avenue South.
Many of Waterside Plaza’s tenants walk to work at the financial, medical, technology and advertising businesses that abound on Madison Avenue and Park Avenue South, or to the medical centers or the UN on 1st Avenue.
Some of Waterside Plaza’s amenities that are especially appreciated by residents include:
- 24 hour doormen
- Excellent views of the water or city from all apartments
- A massive, attended garage accessible by elevator from all buildings
- In-complex shopping including a supermarket, dry cleaner, and ATM
- A three story health club with pool and saunas
- A pet policy that allows cats but NO DOGS
- Central storage units and bike rooms
- An on-site cafe with a delicious variety of food options
- Beautiful new lobbies with windowed seating areas
- Special resident-only pricing for the garage and health club that make them the best values in Manhattan
If you are considering a move in order to be nearer work or school in 10010, take a look at what Waterside Plaza listings are available today at:
Contact a rental agent here:
To get a sense of Waterside Plaza, also have a look at “Living at Waterside Plaza” a short documentary available on YouTube.